Followers

Monday, January 17, 2011

A Stylish Blog Award

Well it has been a while since I have been on my blog and when I signed in today I found out that MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom over at asplashhereandthere.blogspot.com left me a Blog Award. Thank you Melody so much this it is my first award and I am so sorry it took me this long to find it




There are some rules that go with this award so please follow along: 



1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards

Ok, so 8 things about myself:
  1. I Love the color Red.
  2. I hate the snow that's why I live in AZ. 
  3. I use to live in FL but didn't like the hurricane's so moved back to AZ.
  4. I have 3 wonderful kids and 6 awesome grandkids (5 girls and a very special little guy).
  5. I love not only scrapping but also sewing, crocheting and just about any other kind of crafting.
  6. I finally got my own craft room and I am in the middle of getting it organized. 
  7. I am really new to blogging and forget to check my blog most of the time.
  8. I love being in the Cricut Circle!
Ok now for paying it forward. Here are the bloggers I choose and you are right Melody it was very hard to decide because there are so many great blogs out there:








So Congrats Bloggers and go forth and share the Style. I will try to get more active on my Blog this year and share more of what I am doing. 

Later Taters, 
Laney

5 comments:

  1. OMG :) I have an award :) Thank you, so much! I am sad say I don't know how to do a link back yet :( Can you help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way I did it was to copy & paste the "http://blog name" in my new post comments, then highlighted it and hit the link at the top of the comments box. Hope this helps you out and you are so welcome I think your blog is GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I'm so excite to receive this award! I can't believe it, thank you so very much for it. I'm very honored to receive it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for the award. YOu are sweet to have picked me. I am now a follower. and tommorow I will put this on my blog. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the nice award! Wow I certainly wasn't expecting that. I will try and work today at finishing up my part. Again thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete