The Challenge: With Teacher Appreciation, Graduation, Baby Showers, Weddings, and other special events that are sure to be gracing your calendar over the next few months, we thought it might be fun to have a challenge to see your creative Gift Card and Money Holder ideas. Using your Cricut create a gift card or money holder.
Rules and Guidelines: Circle Blog Challenges are open to Cricut Circle Members only. Your project must be newly created for this challenge and include at least 2 Cricut Image Cuts.
Card Front
Card Inside
I used the pot on pg. 21 of Paper Doll Dress UP and cut a slit in it to slide the gift card in, the letters and $ sign are from A Childs Life and I jazzed them up with Emerald Green Liquid Pearls and Golden Rod Stickles. Cha Ching I hope I scored!!!
Later Tater,
Laney
Keep Scrapping Your Legacy's


No comments:
Post a Comment