Followers

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Half Price at the Goodwill 8/13/11

I am really slow, a whole week behind, in posting my Goodwill 1/2 price deals. It was a really good week for storage containers and I am really happy with my hall:


Got this fabric storage box for $1.50

A storage box for $.50 this is the shoe size box

a couple of decretive card storage boxes for $2.50 each

Got 3 of these canvas collapsible under bed storage boxes for only $1.50 each! GREAT deal, think it was the buy of the day.

Got the Gift Wrap Center for only $.99

two visors I can decorate for $.35 each

these 3 bags of bag clips (thinking I can decorate them too) for only $.75 each and they are brand new!

I found this cute Bravissimo paper medal for $.99

and a bag full of buttons and thread for $1.50. You can never have enough buttons and they are so expensive. There are some really old buttons in this bag and all the thread was in great shape.

I just couldn't pass up these cute cupcake holders with accessories for only $1.50 I just love tulips.

This sterilite drawer was only $1.50 

and the Book cover vinyl in Neon colors was just $.99

 this metal mesh desktop tray was also only $.99

Do you y'all remember Cabbage Patch kids? Got four of the heads for just $2.00 a piece. Another great buy!

For the boys here is a tool pouch that only cost me $.50 and it is brand new. This will be for my only Grandson come Christmas. Now he can be just like Dad!

Last but not least are these two Designer Fabric pieces for only $.30 each.

A total of just over $30.00 and a lot of really super buys. I just love half price day at the Goodwill Store. Hope you take the time to visit your local Goodwill and find some GREAT deals too. In the mean time Keep Scrapping Your Legacy's. 

Later Taters, 
Laney

No comments:

Post a Comment