Followers

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Half Price at the Goodwill 7/16/11

Today was a very mediocre day at the Goodwill. Very little to cash in on but did manage to find a few bargains so here they are:


Found these Bold Borders for just $.99 each. Think they will be great to add to pages and also to score and make Medallions with.

Got a cute Foam Saying for $.35

This was a fun find some retro Flintstone fabric about 2 yards of each color. These I got for $1.50 for the red and $.99 for the blue. Not sure what I will do with them yet but maybe Jammie's for someone!

And the last find today was this great storage bin that has a push button open and close on it. I got this for just $2.50 now I am off to fill it up!

Thanks for stopping by and remember to Keep Scrapping Your Legacy's. 

Later Tater, 
Laney



No comments:

Post a Comment