So Dusti over at Scrappin With Cricut is having this challenge and I thought I would go for it and see what I could come up with. The challenge is called No Cards or Layouts. You can submit anything as long as it isn't a card or LO. I needed to have a bag for my daughters birthday gift and all I had was Christmas bags so I decided to convert one of them into a birthday bag. I found some cute patterned paper and cut it to size then glued it on each side. I then added some really cute Birthday stickers and this is what I came up with:
Side 1 of the bag.
Side 2 of the bag.
I think it turned out really cute and it saved me having to go out and pay for a new bag. I'm going to remember this and do it again. I have lots of Christmas bags that can be converted in to all sorts of occasions.
Thanks for taking a look and remember Keep Scrapping Your Legacy's.
Later Tater,
Laney
Adorable, you could not have bought one any cuter. Thanks for entering the challenge.
ReplyDeleteWonderful! TFS!
ReplyDeleteI am a new follower!
hugs
Deanne
http://deannescreativejuice.blogspot.com
This is so cute and colorful! You did such an awesome job! Love it :)
ReplyDeleteLisahttp://indymermaid.blogspot.com